Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Old" fQ back up...sort of

I got my web host to get everything back together. I set up the domains and whatnot and now it's back going again. I say "old" because it is really not all that old. Except for the "archive" part.

These URLs point to "Old" fQ:
old.factorq.net
oldfq.co.cc
oldfactorq.co.cc (not yet active)
itsatravesty.com (only active through sometime in August)
itsatravesty.co.cc

These URLs still point to this (the main site):
factorq.net
factorq.co.cc


This will be kind of up and down until I get everything stabilized completely.

Be sure to take note of the poll ----------->
and give feedback in the forums, and you know, here as well.


Links to the forums:
forums.factorq.net
fqforums.co.cc

Link to the old forums:
iatforums.co.cc
itsatravesty.proboard.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment