Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogger/wordpress update -- article:Linux does not need to be housetrained

Apparently Wordpress has some issue with some of my content that I imported from here. bah.
anyway, the address is factorq.wordpress.com, if anyone wants to know. As of right now, though, it is not being used--since I can't post/edit anything there.

I guess I'm stuck with the ol' closed source blogger, for now.

In other news, this is pretty funny:
http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/entry4605.html#


Linux converts feel that they must proselytize everyone they know and have them experience the awesomeness of Linux. Well, stop it--it just isn't going to work. Spend your time doing something more constructive and less frustrating. You'll be happier. They'll be happier. Apple and Microsoft will make more money, which will make them happier.

There's no need to convert the masses to Linux. Let them flounder and complain and pay you to fix their systems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment