Saturday, March 28, 2009

Old videos/pictures 060704

I was looking through these old pictures and things from Independence Day from 2006. Some of my best friends and I went offroading out on a trail locally, had a blast.
So I uploaded the videos and am reposting the pictures. Good times.

Here are the images (thumbnails, click to make larger). I'm still rocking the photobucket, but for future use I believe I'll go with Picasa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And here are the videos. Still feels like yesterday....but it was 3 years ago!













0 comments:

Post a Comment